January 12, 2005

Hi mich

Hey. Dun ask me why there's 2 entries a day
I find myself suddenly having alot to say
Oh you know what the sun came out today and I went out to play
You know, before he even decides to take it away

And I went to swim in the middle pool
And then discovered that my swim suit is really kinda loose
And then with goggles on my eyes
I watch and learn, the clouds
moving like they've got nothing on their minds

And then I take my time and hold my breathe
Stay stagnant, pretend
like I'm actually not there
Marvel at the curly whirly lines
that the sun draws beneath me
They look like DNA structures
waiting to transfigure me

And I was reading someone's blog
And the thought came to my mind
That we're so easily lost
At any moment, any time

And then he tells me sliently that its all okay
Coz there's really no you to lose anyway =)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zannie..wanted to write u dis yest when i was in ying's hs. cos i wanted to commemorate the very day my name was eva made the title in your blog n ya i can finally go out w ying openly agn. there r just so many uncertainties ard us.n as much as we hate it, we are so often caught up in the circle. who is really happy? do they really feel the happiness? if they do, how does it feel? how do u express it? is dere really happiness? y do i only c the misery? love u...-mich

9:27 PM  
Blogger ZaNn said...

Mich u gotta stop making me upset.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home