June 23, 2005

Blush to death

The very first time they held hands, she felt like the world opened up and sucked them into another. She felt her face turn so hot she knew she was blushing to death.

But who cares.
Blushing to death. That's as good as it gets.

**

You know u had a smashing clubbing session the previous night when you find yourself bouncing away to any song with a beat on the radio while having breakfast. =)

Thanks to all my chums who made it happen. I have pretty good taste in people. I realized. All that fussiness has paid off. It's just...when you see your friends from different places come together & actually hit it off & like one another...Suddenly all that doubt about my ability to make friends vanishes. Aye. My friends rock my world.

Not Fussy. I forgot to ask Veron where she got that top. But not fussy my arse. She's Fussy,Pussy Wussy and such a big Sissy. If only she was man enough abt things...

It'd turn out differently.

I don't want your trust.

**
I'm happy. No really. Right now my bro's outside hating me for pissing him off and my mum had to so happily hide Adel's convo gown such that I couldnt find it at blardy 4 am and I have a million errands to run and I woke up at 8am but yea. I'm happy.

Now now.. how is that...?

**
I've got my red hair, orange coat, greenblack scarf, pinkstripped gloves and my heart's a light hearted blue. I guess I'm ready to go. Raring actually...=)

Just in case u miss me speak, I'm leaving you with a reminisce of some past entries that still does it for me.

Stranger
2kinds
Fuckmyday
I-din-write-this
House4u
NotWorthiT
High
Paid
ActOneSceneOne


On second thoughts....you ought to just keep urself occupied with THIS. Oh, trust me.

**

Just.... stay right here for me... won't you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home