June 24, 2005

Toothbrush? Checked. Passport?Checked. Wallet cash kakashi keychain? Checked. Pad undies bras socks shoes? Checked. Contacts shampoo blah? Checked. Camera phone diary pens book? Checked. PJs sweater thermal wear gums? Checked checked checked.

I dun wanna check no more. Just let me leave and then freeze to death. Its impressive how my parents have talked more than they've done so in months within these few days. Their daughter's gg on some trip and yea. They way they're gg its like they're gg too but no. No. Just me. Just me.

Just me.

I wish that I could fly, up to the sky, so very high. Just like a dragon fly. I'd fly above the trees, over the sea, and all the greens, to anywhere I please. Oh..oh oh...I want to get away I want to fly away....yea yea yea I want to get away, I want to fly away..yea yea....yea....

We're gonna see the stars, the milky way, or even mars.. or it could just be us......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi:)

I never knew I would find all this info about this subject... Best of all it is all well organized.

Regards,
make money fast online

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I like your blog, you can visit my web page if you like.home business lead mlmhttp://www.moneywebpage.comhome business lead mlm

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home