June 27, 2005

fRoM Melbourne

Day 3 in melbourne

No of cute australians that would marry me: 0
No of times gushed at cute little boys: 3
No of times said "I'm cold": like maybe 5 times a day so 15
No of times tried to shit: 6
No of times actually shitted: 2
No of layers wrapped up with: 4

=) Hey hey hey. How's it going?

I am so suffering from a serious lack of sleep. And lack of shit. I mean I'm full of shit but it wont come out from the bottom so yeah. Lets see. there is too much to say and I shouldnt go into details here....but here is what i think melbourne is to me!~ aT least in the city this is what u get:

Hooded punks with huge baggy pants, Beanies, long quick strides, coffee holding hands, blond brown black haired beauties, spectacular patches and patches of greens, chips with almost everything, endless endless alleys, chapped lips and rosy cheeks, mushrooms in the morning, short short buildings and wide wide sky.

I've had 2 tours out of the city and I find myself being emotionally attached to the tour guides after every trip. Tdy's guide had such a soothing voice I wanted to tell him when I was leaving that I loved listening to him but I didnt. Loser. Me.

"While u embark on the adventures in the world, just do one thing for me, Keep smiling."

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunshine said...

dun worry gal! it happen to me that time when i went there too as well! i mean the coldness, lack of sleep gushing over cute guys (includ tour guides) and the numerous times in toliet trying to shit....unsuccessfully....ahaha...

after anpther few days it'll be fine! in the meantime....enjoy urself!!!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home