June 29, 2005

DaY 5 Melbourne

The days are too short. Nights too long. Skin is too dry. Things are too many. Money is too tight. I know you too well. Food is too expensive. Water is too cold. Penguins are too small!!!! (HA. I froze my butt off yesterday to see them come waddle out of the water.) Bag is too small. People are too pretty. You talk too much. I seek too deep. Shit is too little. You're too slow, too proper, too nice, too boring, too much. Too much.

I miss you too much.

**
Damn I've got 15 minutes left.

Ho. I wanna eat home cooked food. Like rice. Oh man rice. I havent eaten plain rice in 5 days.

And I wanna watch like TV. Not like tennis matches but TV. REality TV and drama and Naruto.

Its amazing how when you read you feel so alone yet not lonely at all. I love that satisfaction. Thank you words.

I got to type an email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home