July 09, 2005

Just a girl

I was packing my stuff when I came across a scrap paper with these words on it. Then I recalled that one morning when I woke up with the sweetest dream ever. I was a gurl. And he was a boy. And thats pretty much all there was to it. Sometimes I think u sent me these dreams and make me feel the way I feel in it...just so I will never forget to believe.

** ** ** ** ** **

I'm in love with the boy in my dreams
He's everything I made him out to be
He talks, he walks, he flirts with mischief
Everything about him makes my heart flutter at such speed

Nothing at all I spoke in the dream
I just sat beside him and gladly submit
In fact the entire world in the dream was him
In fact it must have lasted for merely a few minutes

oh
Such bliss

I opened my eyes and woke up to you beside me
The man I promised to spent my life with
Deviod of youth, innocence, and that shyness from within,
I turn my back, close my eyes,
And begged to dream

I'm just a girl
Bring me
The boy from my dreams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home